One of the most leading electronics company is Canon Inc.which provides us multiple advanced electronic products including cameras, steppers, camcorders, computer, printers, photocopiers and different types of medical equipment which are available in different features,rates and models. Canon manufactured printers are most appreciated and the best selling device in market.
Canon manufactures various models of inkjet printers, multi function printers , color laser printers, all in one printers . It doesn’t matter how matter a printer is, it may develop some technical problems suddenly. There are different types of problems which disrupts the printing. One such is Canon Printer error code 6000. In case, you face this type of error, Feel free to call us and take our support.
Possible causes of the issue:
Some of the common adverse conditions which may result in this error with your Canon printer are :
- It arises mainly when there is blockage in the Printer and paper feed tray is jammed because of dust particles or paper pieces.
- This error code can also occur when the tray is not correctly fitted in the printer.
- This error may also occur when we try to give a multiple paper print command at a single time.
- when the printer is surrounded it may also happen by lots of documents.
- Line feed can either scratched or smeared.
- If there is any error in sensor unit or in-line feed slit.
There are some steps given below through which you can fix this issue instantly.
- Turn off your Canon printer for some time, wait for at least 10 minutes and then restart your printer by turning it on.
- Press and hold the “Power” button for few seconds. Then press “Stop” button twice.
- This procedure must be repeated one or two times.
- Release the power button slowly this time
- Press the stop button for at least four times.
If you are facing the same error with your canon printer, this process will resolve all your issues. After that you must follow more steps which are given below:
- Check whether the paper tray is set correctly or not. If any foreign substance is obstructing the path of printing, you should remove that object.
- Verify whether any object or simply a torn piece of paper is present in your Canon printer. If so, please remove it carefully to experience hassle free printing.
- Make sure to clean other components of your printer machine which includes the print head or the encoder strip.
Canon Printer Customer Service:-
With the help of above given two different methods, a Canon printer user may fix this error code 6000 from the device very easily.But there might be possibility that above mentioned methods do not work it simply means that there is some other problem with your printer. To resolve your issue, you now need to contact Canon Printer Customer Service toll-free +1-833-781-7918 for a quick and accurate solution. Certified technicians of Canon printer customer support can online diagnose the issue present in your printer